Sunday, May 17, 2009

West Side Story

After running numerous errands, I built up an appetite and made my way towards the Chelsea Market. Once inside, I had yummy Thai food at Chelsea Thai Wholesale, where the food always tastes so pure and fresh (today's meal consisted of glass noodles with shrimp and fried tofu). After lunch, I wandered through my usual favorites: Eleni’s NYC, Fat Witch, the Nicole Farhi boutique, and Ninth Street Espresso.

The glorious Fat Witches
Next door to Eleni's sits possibly my favorite brownie establishment. It certainly has a plentiful amount of choices. Java Witch (with cappuccino chips), Red Witch (with dried cherries), Caramel Witch (with ummm caramel?) just to name a few.























The Ninth Street Espresso bar has an incredible selection of coffees from all over the world. The only downsides to the place are the lines and lack of seating.

2 comments:

  1. that cuppy cake looks yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yumm cupcakess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...