Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snow Angels

Snow always leaves behind a mysterious radiance to the city. If snow was personified I imaginging it being Kiki Strike, the fictional character created by Kristin Miller. I'm clearly really imaginitive...
Polka-dot Hue tights, La Canadienne ankle boots, Moschino Cheap and Chic vintage striped dress, vintage black beret, black cashmere sweater by Banana Republic.

Today was the first time I had been out in the snow all season. Just as quickly as I rushed out, I was longing to go back to my toasty apartment. Oh how I miss warm weather when I could still wear my Topshop Miami Floral bodycon dress. Staycation in New York? I’ve got you covered. On the bright side I’m officially on Winter Break, so it’s time to shop, explore, eat, and enjoy NYC-- more to come!

3 comments:

  1. love the tights, you have awesome style!

    link exchange?

    come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those polka dot tights are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, you are definitely rocking those tights and that dress is fab! - Natalya of Wear Necessities

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...