Friday, July 30, 2010

Adventures in Etsy

Picnic in the Park

1. "Rosegarden" notecard via Sockmonkey Cards, $3
2. Vintage Paris Patch Applique via Tesoro Viejo, $2
3. Wicker Picnic Basket via Busy Beaver Attic, $13
4. Green & White Gingham Collar-dress via Caramelized Vintage, $65
5. Brown Loafers via Pudding Store Vintage, $39
6. Old-fashioned Bicycle Notebooks via Ruth Bleakley, $9
7. Chanel Sunglasses via Dolls and Guys, $20
8. Denim Vest via 10th Avenue East, $30




Day at the Beach

1. Tortoise-shell Cat-eye sunglasses via Diver , $11
2. Straw Costa Rica bag via Locale Vintage, $9
3. "Beach Babe" notecard via Sockmonkey Cards, $3
4. Cobalt Blue Silk Sea Shell Sarong via Zoebe ,$75
5. Vintage Seaside Embroidered Espadrilles via Paper Poppy Vintage, $5
6.  Vintage Vogue Magazine circa April 1964 via Fishstique, $39
7. Retro Hawaiian print Bathing Suit via Mousevox, $34



Getting into School Mode (While Still Holding onto Summer)

1. "Daydreaming" notecard via Sockmonkey Cards, $3
2. Plaid drawstring backpack via Bluegrass Booty, $40
3. Red & white striped romper via By George, $25
4. Miss Dior Cherie sunglasses via Chicsovintage, $135
5. Vintage Typewriter key necklace via Freshly Fig, $24
6. Straw sun hat via Pudding Store Vintage, $39
7. Quilted suede flats via Action Vintage, $40 

5 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! My favorite one is the last one with Dior sunglasses they look like the ones from the recent Dior commercial :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all these etsy finds! I am new to your blog and I love it... I had a silly question for you, I think we have the same blog layout, but whenever I upload my pics they are much smaller hten yours... how do you get htem so big? Thanks for any help!


    Carissa
    http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lusting the Chanel sunglasses!! If only they were the real thing :)

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    Now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your picks! Since you're into vintage, you may enjoy my Etsy vintage boutique - Troubadour Vintage!

    www.troubadourvintage.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across your blog through the ModCloth blog... I love your picks! I sell a mix of vintage and handmade items on my etsy (http://www.miscusi.etsy.com) ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...