Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday Wishlist



2. Voyage Vanity Case, $25 via ModCloth
3. Bean Boots, $94 via L.L. Bean
5. New York Stories DVD, $13 via Amazon
7. Vintage Red Plaid Purse, $9 via Etsy
8. Laduree Strawberry + Brioche Scented Candles, $50 via Opening Ceremony
9. Tsumori Chisato Nomad Scarf, $326 via Otte
10. The I Love Trader Joe's Cookbook, $10 via Barnes & Noble
11. PJ by Peter Jensen Bunny Sweater, $88 via Urban Outfitters


1. Comme des Garcons Play, $360 via Opening Ceremony
2. Pendleton Bath Towel, $48 via Urban Outfitters
3. "Issa" Ring, $365 via Billy Bride Jewelry
4. Franny and Zooey By J.D. Salinger, $10.50 via Amazon
5. Holiday Cropped PJ Top, $138 via Steven Alan
6. Holiday PJ Shorts, $78 via Steven Alan
8. Polka-dot Ponyhair Flats, $336 via Opening Ceremony
9. Gingerbread Man Ankle Socks, $6 via Topshop
10. Plaid Chiffon Skirt, $42 via American Apparel

Follow me on Twitter @emmaedition

3 comments:

  1. These are all really cute, especially that bunny sweater and dress... you have an eye for this stuff!! I just found you through another one of my favorite blogs and I'm glad I did. Keep posting
    xox
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of your sets are so cute! That etsy bag is adorable and suprisingly so cheap.. I might have to get it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted those ponyhair, Opening Ceremony shoes since they came out but they're expensive and I'm kind of freaked out that they're ponyhair.... but still absoloutely chic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...