Thursday, April 14, 2011

Amarcord Vintage Warehouse Sale

242 Wythe Avenue
 
On Sunday I checked out Amarcord’s Vintage Warehouse in Williamsburg where all items were said to be no more than $10; you pretty much can’t beat that price in New York City. Sorted by type of clothing item, the racks were filled with a mix of great summery 90's maxi dresses, vintage campy t-shirts, and a row of knee-length plaid skirts. There were a few tables with vintage totes and pocketbooks selling for $2 and a rack full of random castaways, which ironically had the best stuff: wine-colored velvet high-waisted pants, 70’s sweaters, and my favorite find, a green Pucci-looking top—and yes, all was $5 and under.I ended up purchasing a floral green and yellow maxi dress and a black and white scribble-patterned dress. Together they cost only $8. 
The  awesome Pucci-looking top I found for $5!

All of pairs of shoes were $1 each, though I didn’t see any I liked. It was a mix of sporty canvas flats, 1940’s heels, clogs, and espadrilles.

Follow me on Twitter @emmaedition

2 comments:

  1. Currently seething with jealousy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GOD. iwanttogotothere fehfleshfpwegbf

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...