Friday, August 12, 2011

Language of The Butterflies

I made all of these in my Creative Writing course that I took during my trip to Barcelona. During the course we made a class magazine, a compilation of words and drawings we made throughout the course. On one particular day we experimented with stamps that my awesome teacher had accumulated over the years from Ebay and flea markets to assist us with our visual poetry. For two of the pieces that I've made, "La Lengua de Las Mariposas" is written, which translates to the language of the butterflies in English. The second one, though, has a silly poem I wrote about my room in the background. 

Follow me on Twitter @emmaedition

3 comments:

  1. You should start your own Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so inspiring, I love the balance of things you enjoy... Poetry and ice cream, style and art? You and your blog are very loveable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...